Welcome to Southernmost Digital!
Southernmost Digital values your privacy. This notice describes what information we collect, how we use it, and, if necessary, those with whom we share it.
The personal data of the users that are collected and processed through:
Will be under responsibility and in charge of:
(Hereinafter referred to as Southernmost Digital).
TYPES OF INFORMATION GATHERED
The information we learn from customers helps personalize and continually improve your experience at Southernmost Digital. Here are the types of information we gather:
Information You Give Us. You provide information when you download the app, search, read, watch and publish content, buy a product or service, register as a user and/or communicate with us. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with the following information:
- First and last name
- Email address
- Phone number (includes WhatsApp)
- IP address
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our application.
Facebook Pixel. The Facebook Pixel is a code that is installed in the users’ browser and works as an analysis tool. This code allows us to collect information to track Facebook Ads conversions, optimize ads and build targeted audiences.
This code works by placing and enabling cookies that track users as they interact on the website and Facebook Ads.
Our website may contain Facebook pixels that allow us, our advertisers and service providers:
- Collect statistics on our website and social networks (e.g., number of users who visited a page).
- Collect information about how you interact with our website and social networks.
- Personalize online services and marketing communications.
- Match ads to users and optimize advertising campaigns.
Automatic Information. Like many websites, we use “cookies.” We obtain certain types of anonymous information which is not personally identifiable when your web browser accesses, Southernmost Digital or third-party content served by or on behalf of Southernmost Digital on other websites. Some of the information we collect and analyze includes the Internet protocol (IP) address; computer and connection information such as browser type, version, and connection speed; purchase history; and the products you searched for, viewed, and possibly purchased.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data will be kept for the time necessary for the provision of the services or as long as the user does not close his account or withdraw his consent. The user’s personal data will be deleted from our database immediately the user’s account is closed or his consent withdrawn.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our current application. We use personal information collected through our site as described below and described elsewhere in this Policy to:
- Identify you as a user in our system.
- Provide the services.
- User registration.
- Publish user content.
- Process payments.
- Improve our application, and how we operate our business.
- Understand and enhance your experience using our application.
- Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
- Send you related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by Southernmost Digital’s application and our selected partners.
- Marketing purposes of Southernmost Digital.
- Link or combine your information with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service.
- Protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity.
HOW DO YOU GET MY CONSENT?
By registering, using the services and providing us with personal information to communicate with you, you agree that we collect and use your information. You can withdraw your consent, contact us through the contact information or the contact page.
HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below.
Third-Party Service Providers. We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include sending email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Protection of Southernmost Digital and others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Southernmost Digital, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With Your Consent. Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Anonymous Information. Southernmost Digital uses the anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the application. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the application to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
Email Address. The email address that you supply to us for purposes of receiving our email communications will never be rented or sold to a third party.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate purpose to know that information to provide products or services to you and those persons you have authorized to have access to such information.
Southernmost Digital follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once Southernmost Digital receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Southernmost Digital strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data provided to Southernmost Digital:
- Access your personal data.
- Request the correction of inaccurate data.
- Request its deletion.
- Request limitation of the processing of your data.
- Oppose the treatment of your data.
- Request your portability.
- Not be subject to automated individual decisions.
The Users can exercise all these rights contacting us through the contact information or the contact page and indicating the reason for his request.
Without preconception to any other administrative appeal or legal action, the user shall have the right to submit a claim to a control authority, in particular in the State in which he or she has their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, If you consider that the processing of your personal data is not appropriate to the regulations, as well as in the case of not seeing the exercise of your rights satisfied. The control authority in which the claim was filed will inform the claimant about the course and result of the claim.
EU MEMBERS’ RIGHTS (GDPR COMPLIANT)
If you are habitually located in the European Union, you have the right to access, rectify, download or erase your information, as well as the right to restrict and object to certain processing of your information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited circumstances.
We describe these rights below:
- Access and Porting: You can access your information at any time.
- Rectify, Restrict, Limit, Delete: You can also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information by contact us.
- Object: Where we process your information based on our legitimate interests explained above, or in the public interest, you can object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will cease processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing or where it is needed for legal reasons.
- Revoke consent: Where you have previously provided your consent, such as to permit us to process data about you, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn consent if we have a legal basis to do so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
- Complain: Should you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe.
You can see more about these rights at:
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE (CalOPPA)
Because we value your privacy, we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA).
According to the California Online Privacy act, you have the following rights:
- Know what personal data is being collected.
- Know whether your personal data is sold or disclosed and to whom.
- Access to your personal data.
- Request to delete any personal information about you.
- Not be discriminated against for exercising their privacy rights.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
We are in compliance with the requirements of the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA – U.S regulation) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR – European regulation) regarding the protection of the personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.
EDITING AND DELETING INFORMATION
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect. You can change, modify, rectify and delete your Information at any time, please contact us through the contact information.
To opt-out of Southernmost Digital email, follow the instructions included in the email. Your request should be processed within 48 hours.
SUPPLIERS AND OTHER THIRD PARTIES